A postgraduate study that I would like to do


I would like to study cinema studies, audiovisual communication or something like that, because I think it could be a powerful tool completers to my career as a social worker, in the like to make visible and denounce situations of injustice, and also to share experiences in other places of the world and ideas about social change, social work, politics, etc.

I would like to study this program in person and full time; it doesn’t matter to me if I have to study 4 o 5 years more, because I would like to be a pro in this. I would study in Argentina because they have a long tradition in this area, very good schools, the education is public and free and I like very much this country, so I’ think I would be very comfortable there. I still don't know in which university or school I would like to study, but I understand that there are several very good.



Currently the country situation is not the best but I’m certain that Alberto Fernandez will win the election and he will stop the destruction of the public services and so everything will be fine to study soon.

I have a group of friends with whom we are always "passing movies", thinking about documentary ideas, but we never get to anything because we don't have the means or education. One of them, Luciano, recently decided to go to Argentina to study and I think I will follow his example and fulfill our dreams.

Comments

  1. Is a really good combination of knowledge! I hope you success in that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A movie that I like and a movie that I hate

Spiral orchards

My favourite piece of technology